The waste plastic granulator is suitable for the production and processing of waste plastic films (industrial packaging films, agricultural mulch films, greenhouse films, beer bags, handbags, etc.), snakeskin bags, agricultural lunch bags, pots, barrels, beverage bottles, furniture, daily necessities, etc. , suitable for most common waste plastics, is the most widely used plastic granule processing machine in the waste plastic recycling industry, widely used, and popular among users.
The waste china plastic recycling granulator machine is mainly composed of screw, barrel, hopper, machine head and mold.
1. Screw: It is the most important part of the waste plastic granulator machine. It is directly related to the application range and production efficiency of the waste plastic granulator machine. It is made of high-strength and corrosion-resistant alloy steel.
2. Waste plastic granulator barrel: It is a metal cylinder, generally made of heat-resistant, high compressive strength, strong wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant alloy steel or composite steel pipe lined with alloy steel. The barrel cooperates with the screw to realize the crushing, softening, melting, plasticizing, exhausting and compacting of the plastic, and continuously and evenly transports the rubber to the molding system. Usually the length of the barrel is 15 to 30 times its diameter, so that the plastic can be fully heated and plasticized as a principle.
3. Hopper: The bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cut-off device to adjust and cut off the material flow. The side of the hopper is equipped with a viewing hole and a calibration metering device.
4. The head and mold of the waste single screw plastic granulator machine: the head is composed of an alloy steel inner sleeve and a carbon steel outer sleeve, and a forming mold is installed inside the machine head.
1. Before turning on the machine, first heat up for about forty or fifty minutes. Raise the temperature to pull the V-belt of the motor by hand until it is free; pull it continuously for eight to ten times in the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about ten minutes, and then turn on the machine, but continue to heat up, because normal production needs to continue to add heat; adjust different temperatures according to different properties of plastics.
2. When the waste plastic granulator machine is working normally, the temperature of the machine should be kept stable and not fluctuate.
3. The feeding should be even and sufficient. The feeding speed of the machine should be properly matched with the feeding speed. Otherwise, it will affect the quality and yield of pellets.
4. When shutting down, the main engine should completely cut off the power supply. The machine head screw plug (the part with the wrench) must be removed. Warm up separately before next use. Mechanical equipment also needs daily use and maintenance, especially the first use must strictly abide by the regulations, and can not be used blindly, so as to avoid reducing the life of the waste plastic granulator machine, and even causing irreparable damage to the waste plastic granulator.